Buttons are a powerful way to prompt viewer action and increase key metrics such as engagement and completion rates. With Mindstamp, you can set buttons to open a URL link, change video time, start an email message, play a video or audio clip, prompt your viewer to subscribe, and more. The number of buttons that you add to your video is up to you, including multiple at once.
Mindstamp even allows you to customize the design of your buttons. You have the ability to change text color, background color, corner radius, and border color to fit your needs. These settings can be changed for your default button or make changes to buttons individually based on your preferences.
1. Navigate to the video you’d like to have customized buttons on. If you haven’t uploaded a video or created a button yet, check out our blog post to learn more.
2. Click “Design” to the right of your video and under “Buttons” you’ll see the options to change text color, background color, corner radius, and border color.
3. Update the text, background and border color by selecting one of the colors provided or for custom colors, enter in the Hex or RGBA information.
4. Update the corner radius by increasing or decreasing the rounding number.
5. Preview the design of your buttons by viewing the button at the top of the settings labeled “This is a sample button”.
Mindstamp has a whole bunch of interactive features, including comments, personalization, drawing, dynamic navigation, and more. Request a demo with one of our Mindstamp experts to get an idea of all the different ways you can edit your video to be more interactive and engaging.